The Coordinated Grant Application Process brings together separate funding sources utilizing a common application site. This site is used for applications for federal Kitsap County and City of Bremerton CDBG and HOME funds and local Affordable Housing, Homeless Housing, and Consolidated Homeless Grant funds. We hope this online application is a positive and efficient experience for you and your agency. The site will be used by both Kitsap County and the City of Bremerton for the RFP's and NOFA's issued during 2021 for the 2022 application cycle. Agencies will be able to submit one Organization Information Application that can be used for all RFP's and NOFA's. There will be no applications this year for Kitsap County CDBG Public Service.
Welcome to the Kitsap Coordinated Grant Application site!
For information regarding the application process, including the schedules and instructions, visit our websites.
- Kitsap County https://www.kitsapgov.com/hs/Pages/HH-Coordinated-Grant-Application-Process.aspx
- City Bremerton https://www.bremertonwa.gov/198/Federal-Grants---CDBG.
Click on General Instructions to download the instructions that will provide overall information on the steps to start and submit an application and how information is collected.
Click on any of the instructions below to download.
- Organization Information
- HOME 2022 - Homebuyer Housing
- HOME 2022 - Rental Housing
- KC CDBG 2022 - Housing Rehabilitation
- KC CDBG 2022 - Microenterprise
- KC CDBG 2022 - Public Facilities and Infrastructure
- City of Bremerton 2022 Microenterprise
- City of Bremerton 2022 Job Training
- City of Bremerton 2022 Capital
- 2022 Shelter Operations
- 2022 Homeless Housing and Services